In order to verify your account and increase your limits please upload the following documents on the application:
Please, provide photos/scans of the identity document that you used to fill in the Verification form. Choose one of the following options:
- National ID card (both sides) or national passport (reversal);
- International passport (reversal);
- Driving license (both sides).
Please note that we accept a driving license as proof of your identity only if it is a plastic card, and all the information in it is provided with Latin transliteration.
Proof of Address
- Current utility bill including landline telephone, electric, water, gas, cable, etc. (Wireless telephone bills cannot be accepted)
- Current bank statement (Internet bank statements are acceptable only if taken to the local bank, stamped and dated by teller as an active account. Checks and checkbook information are not acceptable)
- Current rental/Mortgage contract or receipt including deed of sale for property.
Make sure that your photos/scans meet the following requirements:
- The document is valid until the expiry date (specified in the document) is reached;
- Photos/Scans of both sides of the document should be uploaded ;
- Scanned images should be in colour and in high resolution (at least 300 dpi);
- Allowed formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF or PDF;
- File size should be no more than 15 MB;
- Photos/Scans should not be older than 3 months;
- the document is issued using the characters of Latin alphabet or has Latin transliteration of the main fields.